Friday, October 08, 2004

Debate 2

Hmmmm...DU says that Kerry obvoiusly won the debate. They are basing this on online polls. Only the most accurate of polling methods, of course, are fit for Democrats, such as these online polls apparently, unlike the Gallup poll. Yup, scientific accuracy is what liberals crave, all right.

That was sarcasm, in case you didn't get it.

I didn't watch the debates, as Kerry is a big fat liar, and I already knows what he is going to say (well, maybe not; he seems to change it an awful lot; I guess I have a 50:50 chance of getting it right); and Bush just plain sucks at getting his message across. I may have to catch the debates later; or I could just listen to Frank J.'s reaction to it. He will be on Republican Radio tomorrow at about 1.45PM EDT (that's 10.45AM PDT/MST). Unless you are in Washington or northern Oregon, you will need to listen on the internet feed at that time.

Oh, and I added Bill Whittle's site back on the blogroll. Go and read his newest essay. Now. In fact, go and read all his essays. Print them out. Bind them some way. I have. You should too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home